• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Defying Space collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Defying Space with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Defying Space may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Affiliate links, all clearly marked at the site of the link.
How will we use your data?
Defying Space collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Defying Space processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Defying Space securely stores your data online only, and is password-protected, and had two-step verification where applicable.
Defying Space will keep your information until you request it’s deletion. Once this has been requested, we will delete your data within 7 working days from our online portal.
Defying Space would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Defying Space from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Defying Space would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Defying Space for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Defying Space correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Defying Space to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Defying Space erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Defying Space restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Defying Space’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Defying Space transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Ensuring you benefit from any affiliate offers you opt in to
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Defying Space uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Defying Space uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Defying Space sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Affiliate cookies track purchases made through affiliate links to ensure you benefit from any relevant offers, as well as ensuring fees can be traced back to this website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Defying Space has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113